At Nebullus Buildcon
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s senior people, if needed
- Plan approaches and pitches with your senior to identify the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Handle objections
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Present new projects and enhance existing relationships.
Business Development Planning
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new distribution channels.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Management and Research
- Submit your daily call data and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets must be achieve
- Work in a timely manner.
- Ensure that you will represent the company in the best light.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.