What is nebullus buildcon?
Which type of projects we have?
Nebullus Buildcon has Open Residential Plots Project.
Where is the project located?
Our project is location at Dholera SIR – Pachcham, Kashindra, Pipli-Fedra Road.
What is Dholera SIR?
To develop Dholera Special Investment Region (SIR) as global manufacturing and trading hub i.e. “The engine for economic resurgence of the country” which is supported by world-class infrastructure?
“The Development Plan, taking into account the DMIC objectives and goals, should focus towards creating and enabling the environment to protect local industries, enhance investment climate, improve quality of life, upgrade human skills, create world-class infrastructure and attract global investment”.
What is Goal of Dholera SIR?
Project goals are to double the employment potential, triple industrial output and quadruple exports from the region in next five years.
Highlights of Dholera SIR
- Total Area: 920 Sq. km
- Developable Area: 567.39 Sq. Km
- High Access Corridor: City Centre, Industrial, Logistic, Knowledge & IT, Recreation & Sports, Entertainment
- World-class infrastructure & connectivity: within & outside
- Central spine expressway & Metro Rail to link the SIR with megacities
- Airport & Sea Port in the vicinity
- Proximity to megacities: Ahmedabad, Bhavnagar, Vadodara
- The benefit of the sea coast, nature park, golf course
- Premium civic amenities
- Capable to cater to both International & Domestic Market
- Close to Gujarat International Finance Tech City (GIFT)
- Close to Petro-chemicals and Petroleum Inv. Region (PCPIR)
- Benefits of the high impact Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC)
- Public investment in core infrastructure
- A self-governed economic region enjoying the full support of the government and full potential for private sector participation
- Logistic support of the Delhi-Mumbai Dedicated Freight Corridor linked with efficient rail and road network.
- To be linked with Ahmedabad city with the metro rail system
- Proximity to the seaport, Closeness to international airport
- Autonomy in operations
- Flexibility in decisions
- Single window clearance
- Dispute Resolution Mechanism
Salient Features of Dholera SIR
- The empowered mechanism for administration
- Autonomy in operations
- Flexibility in decisions
- Freedom in planning
- Commitment to adopt best practices
- The full potential for private sector participation
- Fully developed environment & framework for PPP
- PSP modes : BOT, BOOT etc already operational
What is DMIC?
DMIC is to create the strong economic base with a globally competitive environment and state-of-the-art infrastructure to activate local commerce, enhance foreign investments and attain sustainable development.
Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) is to be conceived as a Model Industrial Corridor of international standards with emphasis on expanding the manufacturing and services base and develop DMIC as the ‘Global Manufacturing and Trading Hub’.
The Government of India is setting up a multi-modal Dedicated Freight Corridor (DFC) between Delhi and Mumbai. Out of the total 1483 km of the length of DFC, 38% is falling in Gujarat. The area of 150 km on both sides of the DFC will be developed as DMIC. It will be a high impact industrial corridor.
How much area covered in DMIC of Gujarat?
- 62% of the total area of Gujrat covered
- 18 out of 26 District within the influence Area
- Major cities on DMIC: Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Surat
- 1/3rd of the total investment will be in Gujarat
- Estimated employment: 8 lacs
- Gujarat’s ports to cater to foreign & hinterland markets
- World-class connectivity between the Ports, nodes & DFC
- Six logistics parks being developed along the DFC
Out of the total twenty-four industrial nodes planned along the DMIC, six nodes (two investment regions and four industrial areas) have been proposed for the State of Gujarat.
Dholera SIR is the first such node, taken up for development by the Government of Gujarat.
Where is Dholera SIR Located?
DHOLERA is situated in Ahmedabad district in the Gulf of Khambhat
Dholera is in proximity to the coastal line. It is covered by water faces on three sides, namely, on the east face by Gulf of Khambhat, on the north side by Bavaliari creek and on southern side by Sonaria creek
Distance of DSIR from important cities:
|Important Cities||Distance (in km)|
What opportunities are in SIR?
- To build the industrial parks, townships, knowledge cities
- In building its infrastructure: road, rail, hospital, water, sanitation, tourism, and hospitality
- Set up the metro rail system & international airport
- The potential for development as a multi-modal transportation hub due to a lesser distance to all the northern Indian States.
- Build world-class transport service foreign markets
What is Current Status of Dholera SIR?
- The work on the central spine road already started
- Government allocates 1700 Hect. land for adjoining Airport
- Anchor Tenants already in place
- Water logging, seismological & environment studies underway
- The legal framework enacted: The SIR Act 2009
- Project development corporation (GICC) formed
- Development Plan sanctioned on 10 /09/2012
- Town Planning Scheme (TPS) no. 1 and 2 sanctioned on 3/10/2012
- Town Planning Scheme no. 3, 4, 5 and 6 have been submitted to Apex Authority (GIDB) on 13/12/2012 for sanction
- Tenders for selection of consultants for preliminary design of roads including utilities for TPS no. 2 have been floated